- Loan Period: 3 days
- Admits: 4 people (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
- Location & Directions
- CMOM Homepage
The Children’s Museum of Manhattan Pass is available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 3 days. It can not be renewed or reserved. Museum passes are first-come, first-served.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open on the day you would like to borrow the museum pass and we will tell you if it’s available. (See our hours here.)
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policy. The pass will be checked out to your card, just like a book, and you will be given a receipt with the due date.
- Present the museum pass when you visit for free admission for you and your guests. (We recommend you bring your library card as well, as museums sometimes ask to see it before accepting the pass.)
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the bag we gave you the pass in – the bag has the barcode; the pass cannot be returned without it. Return the pass inside the library – do not put it in the book drop and do not return it to another library.
What does the CMOM Pass get me?
- Free admission to the museum for four people
- 10% off purchases at the CMOM store
- 10% off at the following local restaurants:
- Awadh, 2588 Broadway
- Big Daddy’s, 2454 Broadway
- Candle Café West, 2427 Broadway
- Café Lalo 201 W 83rd Street
- Frank Mac’s Pub, 425 Amsterdam Avenue
- Orwasher’s Bakery, 440 Amsterdam Avenue
- 15% off at the restaurant Bustan NYC, 487 Amsterdam Avenue
- Discounts at the following local stores and entertainment venues:
- 2-for-1 regular admission at Victorian Gardens Amusement Park (Monday-Friday during the season)
- 10% discount at New Victory Theater (September through May)
10% discount at the Little Orchestra Society – please call 212-971-9500
- $2 off adult admission for a guided tour of Lincoln Center – call
212-875-5350 to make a reservation