The Guggenheim Museum Pass is available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 7 days. It can not be renewed or reserved. Museum passes are first-come, first-served.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open on the day you would like to borrow the museum pass and we will tell you if it’s available. (See our hours here.)
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policy. The pass will be checked out to your card, just like a book, and you will be given a receipt with the due date.
- Present the museum pass when you visit for free admission for you and your guests. (We recommend you bring your library card as well, as museums sometimes ask to see it before accepting the pass.)
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the bag we gave you the pass in – the bag has the barcode; the pass cannot be returned without it. Return the pass inside the library – do not put it in the book drop and do not return it to another library.
What does the Guggenheim Museum Pass get me?
- Free admission to the museum for four people
- If only two people are using the pass, you may skip the line
- Discounted tickets for all museum programs, including artists’ talks, Works & Process, and live events
- 10% savings at the Guggenheim Store and restaurants
- 25% savings at the Guggenheim Store during twice yearly Members’ Shopping Weeks