The MoMA Passes are available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 3 days. It can not be renewed or reserved. Museum passes are first-come, first-served.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open on the day you would like to borrow the museum pass and we will tell you if it’s available to borrow. (See our hours here.)
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policies. The pass will be checked out to your card and you will be given a receipt with the due date.
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the case as well; you will be charged $10.00 if the pass is returned without the case. Return the pass inside the library – do not put it in the book drop and do not return it to another library.
What does the MoMA Pass get me?
- Free admission to the museum for five people – no need to buy tickets
- Priority entrance
- Free tickets to MoMA film screenings. Pick up same-day tickets at the lobby information desk, beginning at 9:30 a.m. daily, or at the film desk (through the doors east of the main entrance on 53 Street) during screening times
- 10% savings at the MoMA Store
- Access to special previews of all major exhibitions four days before the exhibition opens to the public. Present your Corporate Card at the gallery entrance for admission
- Additional discounts on dining, shopping, parking, and more.