- Admits: 4 people (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
- Location & Directions
- Hours & FAQs
- CMOM Homepage
The Children’s Museum of Manhattan Pass is available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 3 days. It can not be renewed or reserved. Museum passes are first-come, first-served.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open on the day you would like to borrow the museum pass and we will tell you if it’s available. (See our hours here.)
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policy. The pass will be checked out to your card, just like a book, and you will be given a receipt with the due date.
- Visit the Membership Verification page on CMOM’s website and enter the access code on the pass.
- Follow the steps to schedule your timed visit – visits must be scheduled and are limited to two-hour sessions. You’ll be emailed your tickets. (Tickets don’t need to be printed; the museum will accept tickets displayed on phones.)
- Present the museum pass and your tickets when you visit for free admission for you and your guests. (We recommend you bring your library card as well, as museums sometimes ask to see it before accepting the pass.)
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the case we gave you the pass in. Museum passes can be retunrned in their cases in the book drop. Do not return a museum pass to another library.
What does the CMOM Pass get me?
- Free admission to the museum for four people
- Access to member-only hours from 9am to 10am on Sundays and Wednesdays
- 15% off purchases at the CMOM store
- Deals and discounts at local restaurants