- Admits: 4 people (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
- Location & Directions
- Hours & FAQs
- CMOM Homepage
The Children’s Museum of Manhattan pass is available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 3 days. To borrow a museum pass, your library card must be in good standing – not expired or blocked for fines or fees.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open. (See our hours here.) Tell us the day you would like to pick up the pass and we will tell you whether or not it’s available. If it is, we will ask you for your library card number and reserve the pass for you for that day.
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library on the day you have reserved the pass. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policy. The pass will be checked out to your card, just like a book, and you will be given a receipt with the due date. The due date is set when you reserve the pass and does not change if you pick up the pass later than your reserved date.
- Reserve a timed-entry ticket through CMOM’s website. Select the date you’d like to visit and then get your ticket through the “Timed Entry (MEMBER)” option. Enter the number on the pass you borrowed as the Membership ID.
- Present the museum pass and your timed ticket when you visit for free admission for you and your guests. Your timed ticket can be printed out or on a mobile device. (We recommend you bring your library card as well, as museums sometimes ask to see it before accepting the pass.)
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the case we gave you the pass in. Museum passes must be returned inside the library. Do not return museum passes to another library.
What does the CMOM Pass get me?
- Free admission to the museum for four people
- 15% off purchases at the CMOM store
- Deals and discounts at local restaurants