- Admits: 2 adults and 2 children
- Location & Directions
- Intrepid Air & Space Museum Homepage
The Intrepid Museum Pass is available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 3 days. It cannot be renewed. To borrow a museum pass, your library card must be in good standing – not expired or blocked for fines or fees.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open. (See our hours here.) Tell us the day you would like to pick up the pass and we will tell you whether or not it’s available. If it is, we will ask you for your library card number and reserve the pass for you for that day.
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library on the day you have reserved the pass. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policy. The pass will be checked out to your card, just like a book, and you will be given a receipt with the due date. The due date is set when you reserve the pass and does not change if you pick up the pass later than your reserved date.
- Present the museum pass, your library card, and a photo ID when you visit for free admission for you and your guests. As you’ll be using the library’s member pass, you do not need to reserve timed tickets in advance.
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the case we gave you the pass in. Museum passes must be returned inside the library. Do not return museum passes to another library.
What does the Intrepid Museum Pass get me?
- Free admission for six people to the Intrepid Museum, Space Shuttle Pavilion, and the submarine Growler
- Use of the Express Members-Only line
- 10% discount on family memberships
- Discounted tickets for additional guests