The MoMA Passes are available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 3 days. It can not be renewed or reserved. Museum passes are first-come, first-served.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open on the day you would like to borrow the museum pass and we will tell you if it’s available. (See our hours here.)
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policy. The pass will be checked out to your card, just like a book, and you will be given a receipt with the due date.
- Present the museum pass when you visit for free admission for you and your guests. (We recommend you bring your library card as well, as museums sometimes ask to see it before accepting the pass.) Because you’re using the library’s pass, you do not need to reserve a timed ticket.
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the case we gave you the pass in – the pass cannot be returned without it. Passes in their cases can be returned in the book drop. Do not return the pass to another library.
What does the MoMA Pass get me?
- Free admission to the museum for five people – no need to buy tickets
- Priority entrance
- Free tickets to MoMA film screenings. Pick up same-day tickets at the lobby information desk or at the film desk (through the doors east of the main entrance on 53 Street) during screening times
- 10% savings at the MoMA Store
- Access to special previews of all major exhibitions four days before the exhibition opens to the public. Present your Corporate Card at the gallery entrance for admission
- Additional discounts on dining, shopping, and parking (learn more here)