The Storm King Art center Pass is available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 3 days. It can not be renewed or reserved. Museum passes are first-come, first-served.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open on the day you would like to borrow the museum pass and we will tell you if it’s available. (See our hours here.) You will need the pass on the day you plan to reserve tickets, not the day you plan to visit the Storm King Art Center. Tickets can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policy. The pass will be checked out to your card, just like a book, and you will be given a receipt with the due date. Instructions on using the pass to reserve your tickets will be provided. Checking out the library pass does not guarantee a reservation. Download reservation instructions and ticket release dates here.
- Tickets cannot be reserved online with a library pass. To reserve your tickets, contact the Storm King Art Center. Have your preferred date, time, and the number of people in your party ready when you contact Storm King.
- Live Chat: visit stormking.org and use the live chat feature at the bottom of the screen.
- Phone: Call the Storm King Art Center at 845-534-3115.
- Email: Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museum staff will email you a timed-entry ticket. Tickets can be printed or presented on your mobile device.
- Return the museum pass after booking your ticket. You do not need the museum pass to enter the Storm King Art Center; only your timed-entry ticket. Make sure to return the pass in the case we gave you. Passes in cases can be returned in the book drop. Do not return museum passes to another library.