The library may be closed, but Miss Kate is still here!
Check out our Facebook and Instagram for regular updates! And if you haven’t already, now is a great time to sign up for Miss Kate’s Updates to get a heads-up on what’s happening in the (virtual) children’s room!
MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS: Digital storytime! Miss Kate reads two books and sings a song.
TUESDAYS: Arts & Crafts or Wacky Science! Get step-by-step instructions on crafts to make and experiments to try from home.
THURSDAYS: Check out “Miss Kate Recommends” for Miss Kate’s favorite picture books, chapter books, young adult books, and more – all available free with your library card online.
FRIDAYS: Miss Kate’s Book Talks give you a closer look at a novel for older kids or teens, including a reading from the book and the reasons Miss Kate loves it.
During this difficult time, we encourage you to:
- Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have questions, concerns, or if you need help with your library account.
- Sign up for emails to stay in touch.
- See how we’re handling the crisis and find more resources on COVID-19.
- Sign up for a library card if you don’t have one – we will contact you to confirm your interest, and you’ll be able to borrow eBooks, digital audiobooks, magazines, music, and movies online.
- Sign up for All Things Digital for recommendations of books (and more) to keep you occupied while the stay-at-home-order is in effect.
- Check out BCCLS Resources to Pass the Pandemic (for kids and adults!).
- As always, look us up on Facebook and Instagram for library updates, useful info, digital storytime, reading & watching recommendations, and more.